TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Power of Art DMCC controls this Site from the U.A.E. Power of Art DMCC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Power of Art DMCC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Power of Art DMCC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Power of Art DMCC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Power of Art DMCC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Power of Art DMCC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Power of Art DMCC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Power of Art DMCC’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Power of Art DMCC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Power of Art DMCC has no control over these sites or the content within them. Power of Art DMCC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Power of Art DMCC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Power of Art DMCC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at [email protected].
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Power of Art DMCC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Power of Art DMCC will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Power of Art DMCC’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Power of Art DMCC or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Power of Art DMCC’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. Power of Art DMCC MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. Power of Art DMCC ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. Power of Art DMCC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF Power of Art DMCC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF Power of Art DMCC WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Power of Art DMCC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Power of Art DMCC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Power of Art DMCC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Power of Art DMCC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Power of Art DMCC. Any communication or materials you send to Power of Art DMCC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Power of Art DMCC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Power of Art DMCC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
SUMMARY OF TERMS:
Power of Art is located at www.powerofart.co (the “Website”), and maintained by Power of Art DMCC, doing business as Power of Art (“Power of Art”). These terms and conditions contain how this Website is run and describes your rights and responsibilities, also what you can expect from powerofart.co services. Use of the Power of Art Website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms and conditions.
Power of Art reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of the terms and conditions mentioned below at any time, so please check back for the most up-to-date terms and conditions. Below is a quick summary of the main tenets of the terms of service. If you do not find the terms and conditions acceptable, then simply do not use the website.
At Power of Art, we respect all entrepreneurs, designers and copyright laws so we ask all users to ensure that the images and briefs shared or uploaded are their own, have the rights and/or permission to use the resources. If you’re not sure about the rights of an image, you probably might not have permission. We reserve the right to reject or refuse to work with a client that does not abide by this and those that do not abide by our ‘Use of Service’ terms.
2. Your Content, Not Ours
We will never sell or distribute any of your confidential materials. Any materials communicated regarding your own project are yours, and we do not own them, therefore we cannot use it in any way without your permission.
3. Upload Terms
Any files uploaded and stored on our servers will remain there as a backup for three months, in case you need a reprint of your piece. If you want us to immediately delete the files from our server after the print, just let use know when placing your order and we will do so right away. Otherwise it will be deleted on its own three months after end of a project. Please make sure you maintain a back up of your inputs, as we will not be keeping any backups after the server permanently deletes them.
4. No Selling of Your Information
We will not sell or give out any of your information to third parties. So no unsolicited e-mails from third parties because you signed up for our newsletter or worked with us.
5. Be Good & Do No Harm
We have a more detailed code of conduct, so please browse through the full details if you would like to know more. Basically be good and we’ll be good. If you do something illegal or harmful to our users/ site, we will have to appropriately react, whether that means account closure or cancellation of orders, depends on the severity of your actions. We want to protect our users, so please respect all the users of the site by not trying to willfully harm the user experience.